WTM 45 – is a race of WINTER TRAIL MAŁOPOLSKA 2018
- distance: acc. to ITRA 44,8 km,
- ascent/descent of: acc. to ITRA 2590 m +/-;
- limit of Participants: 300;
- time limit: 12 h;
- event office, start and the finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND MAP;
- event office operating hours: see PROGRAM;
- briefing: 15.12.2018 (Saturday), 7.40 AM (start line);
- start: 5.12.2018 (Saturday), 8.00 AM
2 Control points and nutritious / water points:
- Lubomir, ca. 21 km;
- Lubień, ca. 31 km.
- ITRA map at tracedetrail.fr: MAP
- You can download track of the race here: GPX (Please mind - during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 09.12.2018. or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognised as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed between three to seven days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.
- Identity Document,
- NRC foil - at least 140 x 200 cm,
- personal cup,
- a minimum of one-litter water bottles or the skin,
- elastic bandage, sterile dressing,
- fully charged mobile phone,
- bib number provided by the organizer,
- garbage bag provided by the organizer,
- running-bag or vest,
- trekking poles /stick (telescopic or one piece once),
- money (to cover unexpected expenses),
- supply of food.
- non-slip pads, crampons.