WTM 105 – is a race of WINTER TRAIL MAŁOPOLSKA 2019
WTM 105 | REGISTER NOW! | REGULATION (PL) | REGULATIONS (ENG) | TABLE OF FEES
- distance: acc to ITRA 103,2 km;
- ascent/descent of: acc. to ITRA 5580 m +/-;
- 5 ITRA points, 5 UTMB points;
- limit of Participants: 150;
- time limit: 30 h;
- start and the finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND MAP;
- Event Office location: Szkoła Podstawowa nr 1 w Kasince Małej im. W. Broniewskiego, 34-734 Kasinka Mała 513, MAP;
- Event Office operating hours: 13.12.2019 (Friday): 16.00 – 22.00;
- You can authorize another person to pick up your bib pack – fill in the statement + authorization and give it to the person: DOWNLOAD.
- start: 14.12.2019 (Saturday), 7.00 AM.
6 Control points and nutritious / water points:
- Lubomir – pcontrol and nutritious / water point, ca. 21 km;
- Lubień – control and nutritious / water point, ok. 31 km;
- Rabka Zaryte – control and nutritious / water point, DROP BAG; TIME LIMIT: 14 h (21.00) – time to leave the control point, ca. 46 km;
- Obidowa – control and nutritious / water point, ca. 60 km;
- Obidowa – control and nutritious / water point, ca. 76 km;
- Rabka Zaryte – control and nutritious / water point, DROP BAG; ca. 89 km;
- ITRA map at tracedetrail.fr: MAP
- You can download track of the race here: GPX (Please mind - during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 06.12.2019 or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognized as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed in three days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.